Thursday, August 4, 2011

Make-up & Hair Design

Please see my page titled "MAKE-UP & HAIR" in the top table of contents, for my entire folio of designs.

The following is just a few examples of my make-up and hair designs I've created over the past few years, worn for a range of performances, events, parties and during my everyday life.

For all inquiries regarding my makeup & hair styling services, please contact me at jess.m.daly@gmail.com

Pin-up hair, red embroidered floral applique, glitter lips and no eyebrows! About to dance at the Lonely Hearts Club, Berlin 2011


Furistic goth makeup & mohawk hair, Photo by Theresa Harrison

Giant mohawk, red sequin & blood makeup design for performance at White Trash, Berlin

Red sequin & blood makeup design for performance at White Trash, Berlin
Partying at Vandam, NYC 2011 Jess makeup by Jess, Kiss' makeup by Kiss.

Heading out to ON TOP at Le Bain, NYC 2011

Out and about with Miss Kiss, NYC 2011

V Dentatas (Sian Reid & Jess Daly) Photo Jonny Kirk, makeup design Jess Daly 2009



V Dentatas (Sian Reid & Jess Daly) Photo Jonny Kirk, makeup, hair & costumes designed by Jess Daly 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment